Sunday, May 6, 2007

Takin' the plunge..... Cowabangga!

"With eyes shut tight and nerves of steel
I'm takin' the plunge baby head over heels

Fallin' never felt so good
It don't scare me like I thought it would
Coming down, droppin' fast
I got a feelin' that it's gonna last"
- "Fallin' Never Felt So Good" by Mark Chesnutt

So I took my 1st bungee ever! Yippee! I have always wanted to do that... and finally, another one of those dreams fulfilled! Words cannot describe how I felt at that time. I was enthusiastic and ecstatic throughout the whole experience! I'll just let the pictures show you how wonderful it was!!!










One of the most significant event over the course of my entire existence. It left me wanting more... and there'll be more bungee to come!



  • Next Page

  • Previous Page












  • No comments: